Re: Full Screen forms

From: s <sparmanand.removeit_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/11/14

[Quoted] It is a windows standard that the root window will always be zoomable, closable, iconifiable, movable and non-fixedsize. All the above can be set for secondary windows. These are specified in forms 4.5 for each window in the form in the GUI Hints part of the window property sheet.

Santosh

--
sparmanand.removeit_at_msn.com
[Quoted] remove the words removeit from the e-m address

David Dumas <ddumas_at_mediaone.net> wrote in article <64avf0$n6r2_at_baker>...

[Quoted] > I am developing a touch screen (no keyboards) application in which I want