Pblms setting up icon to run form in Developer 2000

From: JJames <jjames_at_crystalconsulting.com>
Date: 1997/11/05

[Quoted] Hello everyone. I've been having a problem with the following and was hoping someone might have an idea what the problem is with this.... I'm trying to set up an icon off the 'programs' menu on the windows desktop that when pressed, will execute Oracle and cause the first company [Quoted] screen to appear. I used Oracle's demos provided on the windows desktop menu as a basis for how to do this. The properties for the icon are set up as follows:
  General: Archived is checked.
  Shortcut: Target: C:\ORAWIN95\BIN\F45RUN32.EXE\main.fmx logon_screen=yes window_state=maximize session=yes

            Start in: C:\DemNet\DataMaint (this is where the main.fmx is stored)

[Quoted]             Shortcut Key:  none
            Run: Normal Window

When I try to run the program by clicking the icon of the Programs menu, I [Quoted] get an error:

   F45run32 performed an illegal operation & will be shut down...caused invalid page fault in module TK23W32.DLL at 014f:008bcd43. Received on Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message