Re: Oracle DB Junkie Suffering Painful Withdrawal!!!

From: jen liang <jenliang_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/11/01

Could you define roles and setup multiple users to test out security of a database and application? If I buy personal Oracle, does it come with SQLPlus or it has its own GUI or text based front end? Does it run under NT, Windows 95 and Linux?

TIA Jen

James Petts <jpetts_at_celltech.co.uk> wrote in article <3458B8C0.2F19_at_celltech.co.uk>...