Re: ORACLE forms going from 16 bit code to 32 bit code

From: Dan Nichols <hawkeye_at_no.spam.com>
Date: 1997/10/31

You dont mention what version of Developer/2000 you went to.

We encountered the same issue when upgrading from D2K v1.2 (16 bit) to D2K v1.3.2 (32 bit). Oracle has a patch for this version that corrected the errors.

By the way, D2K is up to version 1.5, but ver1.3.2 is the latest "production" release, and is the only one they are issuing patches for.

Hope that helps.

-Dan

ROBERT SIMARD <ROBERT.E.SIMARD_at_STATE.ME.US> wrote in article <01bce564$d1a9fcc0$e080728d_at_ccrsima.ddp.state.me.us>...