Newbie with Power Objects Question.

From: TTsangarak <ttsangarak_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/10/30

Hi,

I am trying to convert a program I have written in Delphi for windows to Power  Objects for the Mac. Since, Power Objects is the only Visual Development  program out there for the Mac. Unless you know of a better one? Well anyway  here is my question. Do I have to use the OpenPrint or can I call the print  Dialog box myself. What I want to do is not use the reporting part of Power  Object. I want to print my results directly to the printer. Is this  possible????

thanks in advance,
tony Received on Thu Oct 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message