Re: Help on Oracle Enterprise Manager (integrating third-party programs)

From: Roger Snowden <rsnowden_at_supergeek.com>
Date: 1997/10/29

Since you apparently have OEM installed, look under the ORACLE_HOME directory, probaly ORANT or ORAWIN95, then under SYSMAN/SDK There is documentation there which explains exactly what you need to integrate, including sample registry entries.

Eduardo Murai <emurai_at_discover.com.br> wrote in article <3456a174.2549620_at_news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>...