Re: FORMS 4.5: how can I stop the BELL ????

From: Gary Cole <cole_at_ici.net>
Date: 1997/10/25

You can always use the ON-ERROR trigger at form level to trap the messages that the users can ignore. Look up ERROR_TYPE, ERROR_CODE, and ERROR_TEXT in the manuals or online docs.

Plus, If you are using the MESSAGE command a lot, and you don't want the user to ever have to respond use the NO_ACKNOWLEDGE parameter.

Manfred Tischendorf <07142980027-0001_at_t-online.de> wrote in article <608ea7$r8f$1_at_news00.btx.dtag.de>...