Re: FORMS MENU ERRORS..

From: Sunder Rajan <rajan_at_t-iii.com>
Date: 1997/10/19

In this case, the Problem has nothing whatsoever to do with privileges. Forms expects the menu file to be in :

  1. 1. The Current Working Directory. OR
  2. 2. In one of the Default directories specified in the Registry information (win 95) or Oracle.INI (Win 3.1)

Try to Set the Current working dir in the DIR in which the MMX Files are located. If the Problem still occurs, see for a typo error in the Property sheet for the Form.

Sunder Rajan.