OPO - Unable to tap server ORA error

From: <ct_at_biruni.erum.com.pk>
Date: 1997/10/11

Hi all,

My platform is ORACLE workgroup server v7.3.x on NT and Oracle Power Object V2.0 on Win 95.

I am unable to get ORA error code and message within DBError() method. I have a table on the server with a CHECK constraint. When this constraint is violated (data entry through a grid control), ORACLE generates ORA error message and code in a dialog box. But the DBError method does not return the same ORA code. Is there any method to get ORA code generated by server?

Do some figure-out the codes codes retrun by DBError() method?

When using EXE SQL commands, ORA error code and message are successfully taped.

Please help me.

Nadeem Kafi
ct_at_biruni.erum.com.pk