Populating combo box dynamically

From: <sbhandar_at_csc.com>
Date: 1997/10/10

                   I am trying to populate the list item dynamically
and
this is the
                   code I have

                   DECLARE
                   fy_lst_id       Item;
                   fy_rg_id        RecordGroup;
                   status          Number;
                   sel_stmt        varchar2(512);
                   BEGIN
                     fy_lst_id := Find_Item('FY');
                     sel_stmt := 'SELECT DISTINCT FY FROM
USER_SCENARIO
ORDER BY FY';
                     fy_rg_id := Create_Group_From_Query('FY_LIST',
sel_stmt);
                     status := Populate_Group(fy_rg_id);
                     Populate_List(fy_lst_id, fy_rg_id);
                   END;

                   But I get this error
                   FRM-41334:Invalid record group for list population.

                   What am I doing wrong?  Any hints or suggestions
will
be very much
                   appreciated.

                   Thank you.