Re: SQL*Net specification ?

From: Scott Urman <surman_at_dlsun338.us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/10/09

I would be really surprised if you could find this. However, Oracle is implementing a thin JDBC driver, which is written entirely in Java, which does this. Check out http://www.oracle.com/products/free_software/index.html for dowloads.

|> Thanks for any clue.
|>
|> Nicolas Hatton
|> DECAN Reseaux Paris
|>
|> PS : As we don't have access to a NNTP server (excepting DejaNews),
|> please
|> Cc any answer by EMail. Thanks.

|> http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Post to Usenet

Scott Urman Oracle Corporation surman_at_us.oracle.com

Author of _Oracle PL/SQL Programming_ ISBN 0-07-882176-2 Published by Oracle Press - http://www.osborne.com/oracle/index.htm

"The opinions expressed here are my own, and are not necessarily that of  Oracle Corporation"