Re: Passing data between two seperate forms.

From: Sunder Rajan <rajan_at_t-iii.com>
Date: 1997/10/09

--------------5E82D3C37C70341AF2BBAAC5

Yes You can. Create a Parameter in the Called form. Send the Values from the calling Form.

For Syntax Lookup CALL_FORM.

Sunder Rajan.

Amit Sharma wrote:

> Hi all,
>     I have an application (forms 4.5) which has a button which calls
> another form. Is it
> possible that if you perform a query in the first form and then call
> the
> other form
> and have data in one field of the previous form be automatically
> copied
> to one of the
> fields in the called form. Hope you understand my question.
>
> Your help is appreciated
>
> Thank you
>
> Amt

--------------5E82D3C37C70341AF2BBAAC5

<HTML>
<TT>Yes You can. Create a Parameter in the Called form. Send the Values
from the calling Form.</TT><TT></TT>

<P><TT>For Syntax Lookup CALL_FORM.</TT><TT></TT>

<P><TT>Sunder Rajan.</TT>
<BR><TT></TT>&nbsp;<TT></TT>

<P><I>Amit Sharma wrote:</I>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><I>Hi all,</I>
<BR><I>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have an application (forms 4.5) which has a
button which calls</I>
<BR><I>another form. Is it</I>
<BR><I>possible that if you perform a query in the first form and then
call the</I>
<BR><I>other form</I>
<BR><I>and have data in one field of the previous form be automatically
copied</I>
<BR><I>to one of the</I>
<BR><I>fields in the called form. Hope you understand my question.</I><I></I>

<P><I>Your help is appreciated</I><I></I>

<P><I>Thank you</I><I></I>

<P><I>Amt</I></BLOCKQUOTE>
<I>&nbsp;&nbsp;</I></HTML>

--------------5E82D3C37C70341AF2BBAAC5-- Received on Thu Oct 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST