Print report in 14 x 8.5 format (Reports 2.5)

From: Nicolas Rancourt <Nicolas.Rancourt_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 1997/10/07

Hi!

I want to print via Reports 2.5 a reports who's in 14 x 8.5 format in the designer
Reports. Is there a solution to change programmaticaly the default printer on order
to have legal format with my default printer. I know that I can change the regedit
with a program in visual basic or with others language or I can create two queues
(one for 11 x 8.5 and another for 14 x 8.5) in my NT server and send 14 x 8.5 reports on a special queue. But if end-user execute report on his computer, it's important
that this user doesn't have to change each time the format to Legal. So, anybody have a solution ?

Thank's

Nicolas.Rancourt_at_videotron.ca

        	            Le Groupe Progestic
         Conseillers en gestion et en informatique

----
Montréal - Ottawa - Toronto - Winnipeg Tel : 514.842-7995 Fax : 514.842-1602 http://www.groupe-progestic.com