Recovering corrupt Form 4.5 .fmb file?

From: Mike Summers <ronin_at_idir.net>
Date: 1997/10/01

I have a Forms 4.5 .fmb that appears to be "corrupt"... at any given point I can open a Program Unit and it will contain binary characters-- if I type into the Unit and then "Revert" I can recover the text, Compile All... , and Generate. If I try to Convert the binary to text I get FMB 100-44 Can't write file (and no file).

This Forms seriously suffered from the Multiply Attached Library Disease (MALD)... I've fixed the offending Libraries (and their attachments...) but still no luck.

Apologies in advance if this is a newbie problem, I'm stuck.

Thanks for the help- Mike Received on Wed Oct 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message