Deplotying Forms 4.5 Application

From: Amit Sharma <amit_at_pnge.psu.edu>
Date: 1997/09/30

Thanks a lot Nomand and Soltesz for your quick response.

I would further like to know how much of a pain it is to deploy application over the
web. I have Developer/2000 1.4W for the web. How many more things do I need
to deploy the application over the web. Does it require too much of investment and
time to so this. Please let me know in detail what all do I need other than Developer/2000
1.4W for the web and what all is to be done to deploy application on the web.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Amit Received on Tue Sep 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message