MDI Toolbar

From: Ryan Manwiller <rdm_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1997/09/30

Hi-
[Quoted] I have created a toolbar that is attached to the MDI window in my Forms 4.5 application. I have buttons on the toolbar that are to be used for entering a query, executing a query, and cancelling a query. The problem is that when these buttons are pressed, I get an error saying that the function cannot be performed here because these buttons are on a control block and not a base block. How do I get these buttons to work for the base block in the MDI sheet that I have open?

By navigating to the next block in the code for each of the buttons on the toolbar, I am able to get the query buttons to work, but if the enter query button is pressed, my execute and cancel query buttons do not work unless I use key strokes to either execute a query (F8), or cancel the query (Ctrl-q). How do I get all of the query buttons on the toolbar to work properly?

Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Received on Tue Sep 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message