ODBC drivers

From: Terry Bentley <bentleyt_at_wl.aecl.ca>
Date: 1997/09/29

Does anyone know if the new Oracle ODBC driver that comes with Visual Basic 5 is available for download anywhere? I would like to see if this version of the driver will resolve the problems I am having without having to buy the upgrade only to find out it doesn't help. I have tried Oracle v1.13.05.00 and Intersolv 3.00 and OpenLink Lite 3.21.0729. Most of them (all?) work using MS Query but won't work using Active Server Pages and ADO. I can access SQL Server with no problem using ADO.

Thanks
Terry Bentley
Intranet Webmaster
AECL
Whiteshell Labs
Pinawa, MB
R0E 1L0
Email: bentleyt_at_aecl.ca Received on Mon Sep 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message