Problems with forms 4.5 in Unix system

From: Lucky Black <f.lucky_at_flashnet.it>
Date: 1997/09/27

I have a problem with a form version 4.5 but originally was 2.3 I use the f45gen to upgrade to 4.5 version.

the problem is the follow

this forms which is part of an application with other forms random cause the sistem to go in memory fault error.

the scenary in which this form is used is the follow

Oracle 7.3 server
Forms version 4.5 but originally was 2.3 Operative system SINIX version 5.42 (SINIX is the UNIX version developed by SIEMENS)

if there somebody who knows something about this problem and how to resolve it will have all my gratitude.

thanks in advance

Lucky.                          Received on Sat Sep 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message