Re: Report Generation in Designer/2000

From: Boris <neda_at_eunet.yu>
Date: 1997/09/26

On 25 Sep 1997 22:00:35 GMT, "Stephen Brower" <stephenb_at_bestnet.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know how I would attach a format trigger to a Repeating Frame
>using DESIGNER 2000 ?

As far as I know you can't reference reapeating frame using Des but you can attach format trigger for a field. Open report in Module Data Diagrammer
In the highlighting field (Column display tab) put CGFMT$ .your trigger name()
In the highlighting condition (Column text tab) put trigger text.

for example:

srw.attr.mask:=srw.ffcolor_attr+srw.fillpatt_attr;
srw.attr.fillpatt:='solid';
if ....Then
srw.attr.ffcolor:='some color';

else
srw.attr.ffcolor:='some other color';
end if;
srw.set_attr(0,srw.attr);
return (TRUE);

Boris Odic Received on Fri Sep 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message