Re: D2K 1.5W Forms Problem

From: Michael Friedman <mfriedma_at_asiansources.com>
Date: 1997/09/25

--------------E241D8E77D07EB62FC106CC5

Are you using Oracle's Applet Viewer?

If not, then things probably will not work.

Mike

tgray_at_siri.com wrote:

> Help!
>
> I am getting the following error when I try to run a form using the F45
> Web Server:
>
> VERIFIER ERROR
> oracle/forms/uiClient/v1_4/engine/Runform.setClipboardString(Ljava/lang/String;)V:
> Cannot find class java/awt/datatransfer/Transferable
>
> I have installed the software as defined. I am using IIS as the web
> server and am running the form from a static html page. I have also
> installed the JDK1.3, so all the class libraries ought to be installed.
>
> Very Frustrated in Boulder

Building the future of business to business electronic commerce...
ASM eTrade - Software from the Asian Sources Media Group
24/F Vita Tower, Block B                  Tel: +852 2814 5678
29 Wong Chuk Hang Road                 Direct: +852 2814 5671
Aberdeen, Hong Kong                       Fax: +852 2311 3893

--------------E241D8E77D07EB62FC106CC5

begin:          vcard
fn:             Michael Friedman
n:              Friedman;Michael
org:            Asian Sources Media Group (eTrade)
email;internet: mfriedma_at_asiansources.com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard