Designer & layout

From: PCO.DVD <PCO.DVD_at_pop1.inter.nl.net>
Date: 1997/09/21

Is there anyone out there who does know al the answers to how design all possible layouts using only Desinger/2000. For example: on column-usage level the item-prompt gap is not used by D2000 when generating a form. The tab-settings for an item-group are only seen by the generator when used for mult-line groups'. I have spent much time trying to generate a form with a lot of item (about 30) using block-tabs and item-groups but I can't realy get a grip on it.
HELP !!! Denys Received on Sun Sep 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message