Help with Pro*Fortran and Solaris 2.5.1

From: Thomas E. Milliman <thomas.milliman_at_unh.edu>
Date: 1997/09/19

Hi,

I'm trying to move a Pro*Fortran application from a Solaris 2.5 system running Oracle 7.2.2.4.0 to a Solaris 2.5.1 system running 7.3.2.1.0. I can compile and link the demo program sample1.pfo but it doesn't run properly. It doesn't generate any errors but the query returns the wrong results. The pro*C demo works fine and I can get both the pro*C and pro*Fortran demos to work on the older system. I suspect that either my
environment is messed up or the oracle libs are not compatible with the new Sun f77 compiler (v4.2). I've got a call into oracle but was looking for some advice on how to attack this problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom Milliman
thomas.milliman_at_unh.edu Received on Fri Sep 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message