Oracle Forms 4.5

From: SHIMMY T. KOCHERRY <stk1_at_ss0.eng.wayne.edu>
Date: 1997/09/17

Hi
Problem:
When I enter a value in one of the control field and using mouse go to another field and clicks , I want to enable or disable the field based on the value the first field.
To begin with the second field is enabled. When I enter a 'N' in the first field and click the second field with the mouse, it should disable the second field. It works fine. The problem is once it is disabled, when I change the value of the first field to Y and directly click the second field it should enable the second field. Can you help me solve this? Thank you Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message