Re: Pro*C makefile for UNIX??

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/09/11

: I am just porting a Pro*C application from Windows NT to UNIX. As I run
: into problems with the makefile, I'm looking for a simple makefile for
: the UNIX environment. The Pro*C sample makefile (proc.mk) is oversized
: for my application, which consists of five .pc and one .c module.

I would advise you to base your makefile on the sample makefile that Oracle supplies after you have tested it to make sure that it actually works.

The makefiles can differ between hardware platforms, OS versions and versions of Pro*C and the database - primarily in the libraries and their location.

You can strip out everything that is not required for your own code and add anything that you require by way of flags or other project specific requirements.

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with with