CheckBox Question

From: Andrew C. Risehnoover <qball_at_ti.com>
Date: 1997/09/10

I appreciate the help lyou guys have given me so far, its been great. I have a problem that I could use some help on. I have an "keys table" that I want my form to grab from the Data base, display the various keys, and then allow the user to chose as many keys as they want to to a search on. I know now that a list will only take one element and not allow for multiple selection, which is not an exceptable answer for my project. I tried to build a block with checkboxes instead of radio groups so that it would display them that way, but I cannot get forms to take the keys fields and use them as checkbox labels dynamically. Anybody got some ideas? Please email as well as post.

thanks,

qball_at_ti.com

--
Chris Risenhoover