Re: Forms 4.5 - Tree

From: BC Computing Limited <BCCOMP_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/09/09

In article <341379A9.2BE_at_fcs.wa.gov.au>, Steve Corbett <stevec_at_fcs.wa.gov.au> writes

>Anurag Srivastava wrote:
>
>> I need to have a tree in my form, very much
>> like the Object Navigator itself.
>
>me too.

If you come across anything would you let me know - PLEASE %-)

                                        \\||//
                                        (_at_  @)
|Chris Prince, Systems Analyst    |  BC Computing Limited          |
|Tel   +44 1924 - 223375          |  Ripley Drive                  |
|Fax   +44 1924 - 223376          |  Normanton Industrial Estate   |
|Email - CHRIS_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk |  Normanton                     |
|                                 |  West Yorkshire                |
|Thanks in Advance %-)            |  WF6 1RY                       |
|                                 |  UNITED KINGDOM                |
|The views / information expressed within this document are my own,|
|and therefore not neccessarily those of BC Computing Limited.     |