Dev2000 Newbie Question

From: Andrew C. Risehnoover <qball_at_ti.com>
Date: 1997/09/08

[Quoted] I have a simple form with two modules. I have a basic list on each form. Once a user selects from one list in module1, I want the list in module2 to be able to get that information for a new querry.

I tried to use record groups for this, but form2 doesnt belive that the record group made with create_group in form1 exist. I assume that record groups are scoped to the form they are contained in? I guess I could pass this to the next module, but I was hoping their was a way to do it with out extensive parmeters. Also, how do I allow for multiple selects from a list? The form right know will only allow for one item to be selected at a time. Thanks. If you could email me as well as post, I'd appreciate it.

 qball_at_ti.com

--
Chris Risenhoover
Raytheon-TI Systems