Problems with the Navigation Button

From: Virginia K. Leung <vleung_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/09/08

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I recently created a form with some several Navigation button in Form Designer 4.5. I have some problems with this issue.

The problems are:

[Quoted] Once I go to last, and then hit Next, the form throws me in a new record. Why? I cannot get out of it until we enter a value.

When I go to last record, I want to disable the Next button.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I may go to the last record by consecutively pressing the Next button then I can fall into the same trap. How can ORACLE recognize the End of File?

[Quoted] Can anybody help? Thanks in advance and your help is greatly appreciated!

Virginia Received on Mon Sep 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message