Re: RPT to Reports 2.5 conversion - HELP!

From: Emis Technical <technical_at_emis.co.uk>
Date: 1997/09/08

Ruth ( and Jim),

We have faced a similar problem here at Emis and decided to write a convertor of our own to produce PL/SQL from RPT, it seems to be very fast and suited to the majority of our legacy RPT's. Like you we had hundreds.

It was cheaper that way then converting to Reports 2.5 and gave us a product we could sell on. If you are interested give me a mail and I will get our key programmer to discuss it with you directly - he returns from vacation the week after next.

Good luck. Received on Mon Sep 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message