Re: Amending reports with MS-Word

From: Thor HW <thor_at_echidna.net>
Date: 1997/09/03

I've done this for a few clients ...
I use Forms4.5, OLE automation to Word and have Forms write the report into Word. There are some examples on the CD you get with Developer/2000, so load up the demos and have a look.
You could also go directly from Word to the database via an ODBC connection, I haven't done this, but several people I know have.

Thor HW

ehartzen_at_uk.oracle.com wrote in article <873282468.26232_at_dejanews.com>...