VBX controls- FRM-15504

From: <rajs_at_meghdoot.mastek.com>
Date: 1997/09/02

Hi Everyone,
I have been trying to use VBX controls for Win 3.11 and Win-95 Developer/2000. The VBX controls work fine in Forms 4.5 for Win 3.11. The same exercise in Forms4.5 gives the error FRM- 15504 Cannot retreive list of VBX control names.

The Action associated with the error is Re-install the VBX control file. This I have done but the error repeats with any VBX control file.

[Quoted] Does Forms 4.5 Win-95 really support VBX. It does'nt seem to support OCX either.
Please help !!
Thanks

Rajs Received on Tue Sep 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message