Reports 2.5 Batch Design

From: D Morrow <morrowd_at_ci.portsmouth.va.us>
Date: 1997/08/28

Looking for suggestions/comments:

With running batch Reports 2.5 from Oracle Forms 4.5. Most of my development experience lies in using Reports on-line. I need to submit batch reports from a Form interface and be able to capture any error messages so that the Operator knows if the Report executed successfully.

I've noticed using the RUN_PRODUCT built-in, that the reports.log doesn't seem to always capture the error messages. Should I use the HOST command with R25RUN executable to do this? Received on Thu Aug 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message