Reports:Log.Pages < Phy. Size

From: (wrong string) ürgen Jung <Jung.Juergen_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1997/08/28

Hello!

I want to print a book with a smaller size then it is supported by Oracle Reports (in Germany A4-Size is standard). I want to print on a laser-printer with used only A4-Size. By this reason, I want to print 4 logical pages on one physical A4-Page.

At this point any idea?

Next stage: When I have - and I have - more then 4 log. pages, I want to print both sides of the paper and
cut the printed pages horizontal and put all half-A4-Size on a stack and fold it vertical. After this process I will have my final book which should start with page 1, 3, 5, ... on each right page.

example for a 16 log. page-print

	phy.page 1                          phy.page 2
	frontside	backside	frontside	backside

top	16 - 1		2 - 15		12 - 5		6 - 11

bottom	14 - 3		4 - 13		10 - 7		8 - 8

each nr. is the logical page-Nr.

Thanks for any idea!!! Received on Thu Aug 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message