Re: Download JDBC Drivers - Oracle, Sybase, DB2,...

From: Bradley G. Smith <bgsmith/r6pnw_deschutes_at_fs12.fed.us>
Date: 1997/08/28

[Quoted] In message <3404BFAE.9A6BDE7C_at_notes.borland.com> - Borland <supportinfo_at_notes.borland.com>Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:00:47 -0700 writes:
:>
:>Borland DataGateway provides Java developers a multi-tier, fast, and
:>reliable database connectivity solution adhering to industry standard
:>JDBC. Borland DataGateway provides native connectivity to Oracle,
:>Sybase, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Informix, Borland InterBase, Paradox,
:>dBase, FoxPro, and MS-Access. Plus, DataGateway provides additional
:>connectivity through standard ODBC drivers.
:>
:>The client JDBC driver is written in pure Java and can run on all
:>supported hardware platforms. The DataGateway Server, the Borland
:>Database Engine, and SQL Links run on Windows platforms (i.e. Windows 95
:>and Windows NT 4.0).
:>
:>http://www.borland.com/datagateway/
:>

   Now, if the DataGateway Server, the BDE, and SQL Links worked on other OS platforms like OS/2, this would be a "must have". But I know that is a vain hope.

Bradley G. Smith
USDA Forest Service
bgsmith/r6pnw_deschutes_at_fs12.fed.us

*remove the 12 from the email address to send me e-mail **opinions are my own. Received on Thu Aug 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message