Forms 4.5 checkbox validation question

From: Keith S. <kshave_at_mbnet.mb.ca>
Date: 1997/08/18

[Quoted]         I have a table of records displayed (3 records displayed, scrollable block). Each record has a series of check boxes to indicate 'Y' or 'N' values for certain columns. On one particular column, I wish to have only 1 record in the table have a 'Y' value, and I want it to validate at the time of record entry. I can tell which records are saved in the database, but I can't tell which records have been altered and not yet saved, so I can't tell how many 'Y' values for that particular column there are. Is there anybody who knows a solution to this problem?

--
Keith Shave
Management Information Services