Re: How to get values from Windows95 Registry to forms 4.5

From: Marc Billiet <Marc.Billiet_at_alcatel.be>
Date: 1997/08/14

Hans Nesb=F8 wrote:
> =

> Has anyone an idea how to get values from Windows95 or NT Registry like
> ORACLE_HOME from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE to FORMS or PL/SQL

A year ago, I wrote something like that using the ORA_FFI package of =

Forms. I made a small dll in Visual C++ that was a wrapper for some =

Windows functions, and some of them were the registry functions. Sorry I =

can't help you more, I don't have it right here.

Marc Received on Thu Aug 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message