Power Objects 2.1 crash on NT!

From: Kevin J Barnes <kbarnes_at_airmail.net>
Date: 1997/08/11

[Quoted] I have OPO 2.1 and am trying to run the tool under NT 4.0.

Basically I am getting nowhere, I cannot even compile a form, I get oot_sch. unable to find base table, even though the property sheets show the table/connection that is there.

I even tried adding a form to the SAMPLE database (which the apps/forms run ok), and I still get the same problems. I also get 'error reading memory 0x435303x., etc.)

I cannot rename forms, rename tables.

Basically my views on this product is it is a bunch of crap.

Now I cannot believe that a product this bad is out there with out more people bitching about it.

Has anyone had any problems similar to this with Power Objects?

TIA Kevin Received on Mon Aug 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message