Re: Developer 1.4W Libraries

From: DStangland <dstangland_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/08/07

The problem could be that Developer/2000 can no longer find the attached libraries. You didn't mention what version you were upgrading from, if it was a 16-bit version, then you should know that 1.4W uses the Windows registry and thats where either the ORACLE_PATH or FORM45_PATH must be setup so Dev2000 can resolve where the attached libraries are. Also, these libraries might have been prevously attached without removing the path name; if the directory has changed then Dev2000 won't know where to find it.

On an unrelated note, I have just converted about 200 or so forms from 1.3.2 (16-bit) to 1.4W. I found that I had to export my forms into .fmt and back to .fmb to resolve some very weird problems.

Hope that helps.

David Stangland
DSTANGLAND_at_AOL.COM Received on Thu Aug 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message