Re: VB5 & Oracle & ODBC & RDO & OO4O

From: Chuck Durham <cdurham_at_xspot.com>
Date: 1997/08/07

I am using IIS 3.0 with Active Server Page using the ADO object, I have had alot of luck with the exception of the LONG data type, I have a memo type field which I could update by creating the SQL statement dynamically but could not utilze the RecordSet object to read or update this datatype, the others work fine

When using RDO with the Microsoft ODBC driver