Pro*C/cc executable causes coredump

From: <Steve_Dunn_at_mail.amsinc.com>
Date: 1997/08/06

[Quoted] [Quoted] Anyone, please help. I am trying to embed ansi sql in a c program on SunOS 5.5.1 using proc 2.2.2. After precompiling, compiling, and linking with no errors, the executable causes a "Segmentation Fault (coredump)" message when the CONNECT statement is reached. The database is up and running (Oracle 7.3.2). Even the sample programs, created with proc.mk, cause the error (sample1.pc, etc.). I'm using all default settings, and have tried other settings with no change.

Any ideas? Environment variables missing? Path incorrect? I'm lost?

TIA,
Steve D. Received on Wed Aug 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message