Re: Oracle Forms: storing forms in db or in file system?

From: Ian C. Sellers <"Ian>
Date: 1997/08/05

As a general rule, storing in filesystem allows faster form access, but depending on the size of your environment, speed of your network, and distribution needs, it may be worth storing the forms in the database to keep them easily maintainable. If the users will be on the same file server and the network is fast enough, put 'em in files, but there are many factors involved in this determination.

-Ian