Regarding APP -00988 Error

From: Ramesh Shekar <rshekar_at_execpc.com>
Date: 1997/08/03

Hello Gurus,

I am developing a labor inquiry form on SQL*FORMS 2.3 on Work In Process Oracle Applications 10.5 on Solaris 2.4(SunSparc 20). I have registered the form and also linked the form to the menu. When I try to open the form on the applications I get "APP-00988 ORACLE error 535 in fdidrv".

APP-988       ORACLE error &ERRNO in &ROUTINE
       Cause: &ROUTINE failed due to executed at the time of the
              error was: &SQLSTMT.

              The error occured near the following text:&EXACT_TEXT.

APP-988       ORACLE error &ERRNO in &ROUTINE
       Cause: &ROUTINE failed due to &REASON.

              The SQL statement being executed at the time of the
error was: &SQLSTMT and was executed from the file
&ERRFILE. What's happening here?

I painted the form using SQL*FORMS 2.3 designer and added the FND_STARTUP trigger, generated and registered the form sucessfully. The only code I have in the form is in the FND_PREFORM trigger to get the organization id. Everything went just fine except that it blows up when I try to open the form on apps to continue further. I would like to know why I am getting this error and how can I resolve it.

I would really appreciate if someone have faced similar situation like mine or know about it could email to me ASAP.

TIA
RShekar
rshekar_at_execpc.com Received on Sun Aug 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message