How can I generate dynamic reports with Reports 2.5 ?

From: Roth Suzie <sroth_at_iil.intel.com>
Date: 1997/07/27

--------------F8D7EFA12BE453079446E26C

Hi,

Does somebody know how can I transfer from Forms 4.5, during runtime, parameters to Reports 2.5 which inlcude the fields I want in the report ?

I'm working with Developer/2000 and I want to create a form that users can choose which fields, values and separators they want for their report. After the definition is done, transfer the data to Reports 2.5 which will do the report.

I'm having problem to design such a report since in Reports 2.5 the layout need to be defined during the design with fixed fields, but I want it to be defined during runtime.

Thanks,

            Suzie.

Suzie Roth
IDC/MCBS