SQL*Plus - setting a working directory

From: Fuzzy <granta_at_nospam.student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: 1997/07/15

[Quoted] Hi people,

I'm using SQL*Plus a great deal now-a-days (yes, I have sought medical help for this), and I'm of course writing a lot of scripts to make my life easier. However, these scripts live in a directory (on a win95 machine) called

[Quoted] f:\db\oracle\scripts

I'm getting tired of writing this every time I use '_at_' or 'start', so I was wondering if there is parameter for SQL*Plus that defines what path to check for scripts by default? Or does it pick up one of my environment variables like PATH?

Thanks
Fuzzy