DES2K Repository Reports Printing Problem

From: Robert Siegel <robertsiegel_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/07/11

To All;

        I am not able to generate any reports from the Designer 2000 Repository Reports tool. When I select a report, fill in all the parameters and press GO I get an hourglass for a short while then the cursor returns and nothing else happens.

        What should happen is the dialog box with the two small spinning wheels representing client and server activity should appear for a while then the report displays or prints depending on the destination type picked.

        I have installed the Designer 2000 product three times but each time I get the same result. The other people on my team DO NOT have this problem so it is something unique to my PC's setup/installation.

        If I go to the Developer 2000 Reports Designer from the Repository Reports window I can run the generic report from there and it brings up the clent and server activity dialog box and display the report.

We are using the following versions of software:

        Designer 2000 client  - 1.3 (32 bit)
	on an Intel Pentium 166MMX running Windows95

        Oracle 7 Server - 7.3.2.2.0
        Designer 2000 Repository - 6.0.9.0.0
	on a HP 9000 running HP-UX
--