New to Designer...where to start with incomplete defines of FK constraints?

From: Kelly <kgrigg_at_acxiom.com>
Date: 1997/07/11

Hi all,
I am new to Designer 2000 and Oracle. I am running it with Personal Oracle 7.3 for testing. I have created my entities, and used Database Wizard to create DD diagram. The report from the Table Quality control looks pretty good except for a list of constraints without colums. I can see that it is mostly foreign key constraints with a few primaries too. Can anyone give me some direction on where to find info on how to go about fixing this problem? I'm not experienced with all the automation....can anyone give me a good starting place?

TIA!! Kelly

ps. Please CC by mail too....our connection to the newsserver here is a bit flakey.....

"If you've had half as much fun as me...

    ....Then I've had twice as much fun as you!!"

kgrigg_at_acxiom.com
cayenne_at_cei.net

Visit my Website at: http://www.cei.net/~cayenne/index.html Received on Fri Jul 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message