Re: Help! Generating WebServer from Designer 2000.

From: Frank Hubeny <fhubeny_at_ntsource.com>
Date: 1997/07/09

John Caputo wrote:

> We have been doing it for several weeks now, but are still
> experimenting. It is critical to get the Web Server, Listener and Agent
> configurations setup correctly. After that, it will work well if you
> follow the instructions found in the Des2K Help. There is no other
> documentation around right now, so you need to spend some time surfing
> through the Help, printing topics as you go. I took over two days of
> doing this before I had what I considered a 'minimium' set of
> documentation.

   I have had trouble getting the java generated code to work on anything but the appletviewer. I have also been told that a network computer that would be able to run these java applets would not be available until the fall.

   If anyone knows of a network computer that can >currently< handle such code please let me know.

--
Frank Hubeny
fhubeny_at_ntsource.com