ora_sqllib:sqlli*.msb what does it means??

From: Tuyet Tram Dang Ngoc <tdang_at_md.titn.alcatel.fr>
Date: 1997/07/04

Hello,

While installing sco jdbc for oracle, I've got the message

"Message: ORA-02708: Unable to open message file (SQL-02113)."

with oerr, I've found that thing:
// *Cause: SQLLIB was unable to find or open the file
ora_sqllib:sqlli*.msb
// *Action: Check that ora_sqllib is properly defined, and that a
sqlli*.msb

but I just don'nt know what is ora_sqllib. Is it a file or a directory (And I didn't find it in the whole disk) or an environment var.(but I couldn't fing something like this in the reference guide). So, could someone please help me???

Thanks a lot for reply

--
Tuyet Tram DANG NGOC
E-mail : mailto:tdang_at_md.titn.alcatel.fr