###A question

From: <stmp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/07/04

Hi,

I have about 500-600 ascii files that contains some info on various things such as different billings, mortgages,etc. Now i would like to port these to a spreadsheet like oracle and have the oracle functions add all the numbers in these different files together for me and give the total for all the 500-600 files.Like adding all the numbers in all the files together. How do i make oracle to go open all these ascii files and do these?.

Could you email me at stmp_at_hotmail.com if you can help me on this.

Terry Received on Fri Jul 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message