Error when connecting to the server from html forms

From: Rosa <marcet_at_redestb.es>
Date: 1997/07/02

[Quoted] I'm a newbie in using the Oracle Web Agent. I try to send the parameters from [Quoted] an html form to a pl-sql procedure. I think I do it in the usual way (POST [Quoted] method, and same name for the form fields and for the procedure parameters) [Quoted] But I only get:

Your request could not be ...
Try connecting again later.

I've tried to acces a pl-sql procedure that doesn't take any parameters (it just generates an html page), and this works.

If you can help me or give me any idea of what the problem could be, please mail me.

Thanks Received on Wed Jul 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message